- Turn the clothing inside out when washing and drying.
- Use low temperature or cold wash settings.
- Use a mild laundry detergent.
- Do not ring out or brush scrub.
- Tumble dry on low or go the old fashioned route and hang it to dry.
- Iron on low after turning garment inside out.
- *NOTE freshly printed garments can sometimes have a vinegar like aroma. This is simply part of the printing process and is not permanent. Place your garment on low-no heat and tumble dry with a dryer sheet for 10 minutes or hang it outside in fresh air for 30 minutes. After your first washing the aroma will be completely gone.